Roast potatoes is a traditional north Indian recipe . it’s very tasty and easy to prepare and you can have with chapati or rice and any kind of dal.
|Roast Potatoes Recipe|
Step by step direction:
- Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, Chili, and Dried kasuri methi until evenly coated. Spread out potatoes in a single layer.
- Heat a pan add 3 tbsp oil heat it, Then add boiled potatoes mix it.
- Then add salt and roast it on medium flame for around 5-10Minutes.
- Next add 1 pinch turmeric and 1 teaspoon red chili powder, add 1 green chili, add 1 tbsp dry kasuri methi mix it well.
- Then transfer in a boil and garnish with coriander leaves .
- Serve Hot.