Indian Flatbread Gobi Paratha is stuffed with a spicy cauliflower filling and tastes great with chutney or yogurt or raita . Makes great breakfast, lunch or dinner, every north Indian favorite breakfast.
Step by Step Direction:
- Take 1 Gobhi (Cauliflower) clean it properly in running water, squeeze all excess water. Then grate it with grater or manual chopper with 2 green chili and coriander leaves.
- Transfer in a mixing bowl , add salt (according to taste), 1 tbsp Garam masala, 1teaspoon red chili powder, 1 teaspoon hing (asafoetida) mix well. stuffing is ready.
- For dough take 3 bowl of wheat flour add salt, 1 teaspoon ajwain, kneed well with water make it smooth dough.
- Take one portion of dough , make space with the help of dry wheat flour then add stuffing around 2 spoon, cover it well.
- Roll it with the help of dry wheat flour , make it round .
- put a tawa heat it , add paratha and cook ittill golden color with the help of Ghee or oil.
- serve hot with chuthey or Raita.