Tomato & coriander chutney is healthy and tangy north Indian chutney. It can be served as a dip for pakoda, bread roll, potato chips or any fried snacks ,as a pickle with rice dal or stuffed paratha.
Step by step Direction:
- Take a bunch of coriander leaves , clean it wash it properly .
- 1 medium size tomato cut into pieces.
- Take a mixer grinder add coriander leaves and tomato and 3 green chili, 2 garlic, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds. Blend it properly like fine paste.
- Transfer into a bowl add half lemon juice mix it well.
- serve it with rice dal or stuffed Paratha or snacks.