Potato cutlet is a delicious combination of boiled potatoes and bread and some Indian Herbs. The unique cutlet is deep fried in oil. It is a great snack and kids love it because of cheese inside. Serve hot with Indian tamarind chutney or tomato sauce.
Direction Step by Step:
- Take 2 boiled potato , Mash it properly .
- Add 2 soaked bread (Squeeze all excess water)
- Add 1 green chili (fine cut)
- Add 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Add 1 tsp garam masala
- Add 1 tbsp Dry Mango powder
- Salt according to taste , Mix all together nicely and make a dough kind of texture.
- Now take 2 tbsp corn starch mix with water and make a paste .
- Take 2 tbsp of Poppy seeds.
- Take a small ball size amount of dough and and make a space fill it with 1 cube of mozzarella cheese , Cover it and give it a nice shape.
- Dip the cutlet into cornstarch paste and cover the cutlet with poppy seed .
- Refrigerate the cutlets around 15-20 minutes.
- Take a kadai or pan , Add oil and heat it.
- Deep fry all cutlets and transfer in paper towel.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney or tomato sauce.